Vegan Jelly Mini Cakes
- silicon muffin cups
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tsp agar-agar
- 2 tbsp xylitol (you can add more if you like sweet desserts)
- a handful of blueberries or raspberries
- In a small pot mix together coconut milk, xylitol, and 2 tsp agar-agar (yes, only 2 tsp) make sure all ingredients are well dissolved before bringing them to boil, simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone cups but make sure you only pour half (or less) of the mixture into the cups, leaving some space. Put the silicon cups into the freezer.
- Place the pot (with the remaining mixture) back on the cooker and add 1 tsp agar-agar, bring it to boil, stirring constantly. Add your chosen fruits and blend them together to make it super smooth. Let it cool down for a minute or two and pour the remaining mixture into the silicone cups, on the top of the first layer, place it in the freezer for a few minutes. Enjoy 🙂
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious