Pancakes are such a comfort food for me. I like making them on Sundays adding different toppings like fresh fruits, maple syrup or my chia jam
These pancakes are both vegan and gluten-free, I hope you will enjoy them!
Three Ingredient Plant Based Pancakes
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 can coconut milk equivalent to 400ml
- 1 banana mashed
- coconut oil for frying
- If you don't have oat flour simply process regular oats in a food processor until they are like flour.
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until it is like a batter.
- Heat up a little oil on a small frying pan and fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown. You should get 5 small pancakes out of this batch.
- Serve them with maple syrup, fresh fruits and nuts.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious