Are you trying to cut down on bread and getting nowhere? If so, you have to try sweet potato toast! …
Sweet potatoes are not only gluten – free, but also are:
🍠 high on fibre
🍠 a great source of Vit A and minerals
🍠 low in calories
Top them with your favourite ingredients, I would always choose mashed avocado and nigella seeds.. but you can also top them with:
✅ peanut butter and sliced banana or blueberries
✅ tahini and cinnamon
✅ plant based cream cheese with sliced tomatoes or cucumber
✅ sliced avocado
Sweet Potato Toast
- sweet potatoes
- peanut butter and sliced banana or blueberries
- tahini and cinnamon
- plant-based cream cheese with sliced tomatoes or cucumber
- sliced avocado
- Wash your sweet potato and peel if not organic.
- Slice the potato lengthwise or sidewise into 1cm or less slices. Make sure each slice has the same thickness otherwise they won’t cook evenly.
- Use your toaster or oven - toast or bake until the slices are tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Cool the slices down before serving.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious