A Smoothie bowl is something between frozen yogurt and a smoothie, they are thick, smooth and spoonable. They are so pretty and I think they might be one of the most popular dishes on Instagram, probably because of the vibrant colours!
They are very easy to make and are a fantastic post work out fuel, breakfast, or refreshing treat on a sunny day!
- 150 ml Liquid - e.g. plant-based milk of your choice, orange juice, coconut water, apple juice or carrot juice
- 200 g frozen fruits e.g. unsweetened açai, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, mango or pineapple
- 1 tbsp nut butter (almond, peanut), agave syrup or cocoa powder
- 1 tbs seeds (chia, pumpkin, sunflower), shredded coconut, granola, chopped nuts or dates You can choose as many toppings as you like!
- sliced fresh fruits (bananas, strawberries, blueberries) or avocado
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and add the toppings, serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious