Easy homemade waffles to make in your waffle maker. Serve with fresh fruits, nuts and agave syrup.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 450 ml plant-based milk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Process regular oats in a food processor until they are like flour.
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- If the batter is too dry add a little more milk but if it's too wet add more flour.
- Make sure that the waffle maker is hot before you pour the batter into it.
- Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately or lay on a cooling rack until cool. Enjoy!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious