Here is a wonderful tomato soup served with seaweed it’s super tasty and only takes 15 minutes to make.. 🍅😊
Quick Tomato Soup
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp dried wakame seaweed * optional
- Fry onions and garlic on a low heat for a few minutes or until soft. Stir often to keep the onions and garlic from burning.
- Add two cans of chopped tomatoes and one cup of water. Using the wooden spoon, gently smash the tomatoes. Add dries oregano, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Raise the heat to medium and bring everything to boil. Let the soup simmer for 8-10minutes.
- .Add sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil and turn off the heat. Let the soup cool off for 5 minutes before transferring to a blender to blend.
- If you like to add dried wakame seaweed - soak them in cold water for 5 minutes, drain well and add to your tomato soup after blending.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious