Quick Banana Bread
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp xylitol you can also use honey or maple syrup
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 banana for decoration
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp hazelnut chopped
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 165°C
- Mix together oats, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together coconut oil, xylitol and flaxseeds. Once the mixture is combined add mashed bananas.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until it's well combined.
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper, put half the mixture.
- Place chopped walnuts and hazelnuts all over the mixture, put a few aside for decoration.
- Cover with the rest of the mixture.
- Slice a banana length way and place on top, add some nuts.
- Bake for about 50 - 60 minutes, check after 45 with a cake tester, skewer, or toothpick into the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is done. Let it cool before serving, Enjoy!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious