A few days ago I had a lovely salad in one of my favorite salad bars and it was served with satay sauce. I loved it so much that’s why I decided to recreate it…. I’m loving the flavor of this peanut dressing and it goes well with salad, fried tofu or as a dip. Enjoy 🙂
- ½ cup peanut butter I use crunchy but smooth will work as well
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup you can also use agave syrup or honey
- 1 tsp sriracha
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend well until smooth.
- If you would like to thin out the dressing, add in a few tablespoons of water until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- You can store it in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious