The only problem with them is that they are so addictive!
- Padron peppers
- Olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Rinse and dry the peppers.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add the peppers, tossing occasionally.
- Fry them until skins are blistered and flesh is softened (about 4 - 5 minutes).
- Transfer into a bowl and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- * The peppers will be a bit oily so make sure to choose a good quality olive oil for frying.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious