Chia seed jam is a healthy alternative to store-bought jam. It’s very easy and quick to make. You can spread it on your bread, swirl it into porridge or yoghurt.
Raspberry Chia Jam
- 1 ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp xylitol you can also use honey or maple syrup
- Stew the berries on low heat, mash them as they begin to heat up.
- When the raspberries have broken down add chia seeds, xylitol (you can add more xylitol if you like it to be sweeter) and remove it from the heat and allow to cool down before serving.
- Store in an air tight jar in the fridge for up to one week, Enjoy!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious