Raise your hand if you looooove granola! This homemade granola is so easy and delicious. Let me know how you like it!
Easy Homemade Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats not quick oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup chopped hazelnuts
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chopped dates** add after baking
- 2 tbsp goji berries ** add after baking
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Put all dry ingredients (except dates and goji berries) into a bowl and mix it well, add maple syrup and melted coconut oil, and stir it well so that all ingredients are well coated. If you like your granola to be sweeter just add more maple syrup, you can also reduce the amount of maple syrup if you like your granola to be less sweet.
- Spread the granola on two prepared baking sheets, spread it evenly, and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or golden brown, stirring every 7 to 8 minutes and moving trays regularly.
- Let the granola cools completely, add dates and goji berries)
- Store granola in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks. Enjoy!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious