Show some love for my healthy Nutella!! You will just need 4 ingredients and it wont take you longer than 30 minutes… are you ready?!!
- 100 g hazelnuts
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp plant-based milk
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- On a baking tray put all the hazelnuts and roast for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove hazelnuts from the oven, transfer them onto a kitchen cloth and rub for a few minutes until the skin comes off - the less skin is on hazelnuts, the more intense flavor of nuts you get.
- Transfer the nuts into a blender and blend them for 3 minutes, during the nuts will turn into oily pulp. If necessary, turn the machine off while blending, remove blended nuts from the walls, and switch the blender on again. Add the remaining ingredients and blend at high speed for another 1 minute.
- Ready!! Transfer into a jar and enjoy! It stays fresh for a couple of days! If you manage to make it, do share your picture and don't forget to tag me!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious