Delicious Aubergine Spread
- 1 aubergine
- 1½ tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp oil I used rapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt to taste
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Wash your aubergine (no need to peel) and cut it in half.
- Score a criss-cross pattern in the aubergine with the tip of a knife. Place the aubergine on baking paper, brush with 2 tbsp rapeseed oil, add salt, then roast for 30-40 minutes (or until soft)
- When the aubergine is ready take it out of the oven, allow it to cool down and blend the aubergine with the other ingredients, if the mixture is too dry add a little bit of oil.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious