In honor of Pancake Tuesday here is my recipe for Crêpes, they are so fluffy and very easy to make!
I serve them with lemon juice, xylitol powder or chia jam.
- ⅓ cup oat flour - if you don't have oat flour you can substitute it with plain flour.
- 1 cup flour (I mixed ½ cup plain flour and ½ spelt wholemeal flour)
- 1 ½ cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp oil if you are using coconut oil melt it beforehand
- a pinch of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Leave the batter on the side for 10 minutes.
- If after the 10 minutes the batter is too thick, add more milk until you get a perfect consistency.
- Fry your creps on a hot frying pan.
- You can serve them with lemon juice, xylitol powder or my chia jam
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious