Happiness is this cake … seriously! It’s not only delicious but there is no added sugar and its so simple to make!
Why not surprise your loved one with this no-bake beautiful tart.
Coconut Cream Fruit Tart
For the cake base:
- 14 dates pits removed
- handful of almonds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
for the coconut cream:
- 1 tin coconut milk you will only need the solid part from the tin
- a handful of berries/raspberries frozen or fresh
To make the cake base:
- In a food processor, mix the date, almond and peanut butter until smooth, take one heaped teaspoon of the mixture and set it aside; place the rest in a baking tin lined with a baking paper and hand press the mixture to form a crust.
To make the coconut cream:
- Mix the coconut milk, a handful of berries and the heaped teaspoon of mixture until smooth and gently place it on the tart.
- Cover the tart with fruits like: strawberries, blueberries or raspberries.
- Place it in the freezer so the coconut cream will get a chance to congeal. Take it out of the freezer 15 - 20 minutes before serving. Keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious