If you are a bit bored of the traditional hummus, try making my Avocado Hummus 🥑
- 2 avocados chopped
- ½ can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely graded
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp olive oil for drizzling
- Put all ingredients into a food processor (I used Thermomix) and blend until smooth.
- It should be light and creamy.
- Transfer it into a bowl and drizzle it with oil before serving. Enjoy!
Tag @vegulicious on Instagram and hashtag it #vegulicious